Sweater Weather//Cableknits

Bundling up in the cool months of fall is one of my favorite things about the changing seasons. Over the years I have searched and hunted for the perfect cable knit to layer over button downs and alas, I have found it. It is hard to find sweaters that are long enough and don't cut off my torso since I am so tall. The one problem I've had with cable knits is they can tend to be too chunky or short and make me look like a linebacker. So when on the hunt be sure to find one that is flattering to your body. 















Sweater: Old Navy (similar) // Gingham : J.Crew Factory (on sale!) // Hat: Nordstroms // Lip: Maybelline Very Berry // Nailpolish: Sinful Colors





Comments

  1. beautiful, as always!! and that is so my fav type of sweater. and i can't believe it's old navy! literally i have some of the best sweaters ever from old navy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment