Seeing Dots//Outfit Post

Working at J Crew has caused me to be a little bolder in mixing and matching patterns and colors. I absolutely love this pair of bright loafers I got on (major) sale from clarks! They are so comfy for being on my feet all day and they go with so many things! Including these polka dot pants and this Old Navy jacket which I plan on wearing to death this fall!









Tee & Jacket:Old Navy // Necklace: Emily Anne// Watch: MK// Bracelet: Etsy// Pants : Seven7 Jeans// Shoes: Clarks

Comments

  1. What a great outfit and it looks so pretty on you, sweetie. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are just the cutest little doll! i love your style. and you work at jcrew! i bet that is so inspiring! and plus, helloooo, employee discount! that is perfect and amazing and also, that necklace! i love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment