Anchors Aweigh // Happy Fourth!

Happy Fourth ya'll! I have dreams of watching the Macys fireworks from NYC but we all know what a madhouse it will be so that will have to be postponed to another year. Swimming and shoveling food in my face will have to suffice for this year! I grabbed this adorable J.Crew top and these shorts which are on major sale right now. I like a subtle hint of patriotism and beach mixed together. I'm yearning to be beach side sipping a Pellegrino with the sun beating down on my face getting a killer tan. 












 Tee, Shorts, Belt & Necklace: J.Crew //  Sandals: TJ Maxx (Sam Edelman)//Nails: Essie (Off Fifth)




Hope you all have a wonderful fourth with lots of food, family and fun! Also my shop is having a major sale until Sunday! All necklaces are 40% off which basically means you are robbing me. See you next week!

Comments

  1. very cute outfit!!! 4th of july appropriate! hope you continue to update! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment