Out & About in NYC




This past Saturday was such a beautiful day I had to take advantage of being able to be outside! My sister and I adventured first into a little town nearby to shop and were on the quest for ice cream when we decided to pop into NYC for a few hours. I love living so close to be able to do that! I know not everyone has that convenience and it is so nice to have some go-to spots in the city. We headed straight for the High Line and hopped on around 20th street, spotted our favorite ice cream truck and made a beeline straight for it! After indulging in some yummy mint chip on a waffle cone we headed to the High line hotel to sip some tea in the adorable courtyard from the Intelligentsia Coffee. It was pretty much the perfect day of spontaneity with my sister.



Dress: Marshalls// Sunglasses: TJ Maxx // Nails: Essie Fifth Ave// Sandals: TJ Maxx Sam Edelman // Purse: Emily Anne

Comments