Layering & Stripes

Sometimes I get dressed in the morning only to look in the mirror and say ," I look a lot like..." Today, that finished with " the wicked witch of the west." I'm not mad about it . I am mad about the fact that I still need to be wearing wool hats and layer upon layers of clothing. However, this extended winter is making me get quite creative in mixing outfits! I layered this warm sweater over a longer sleeved shirt with this cute little ruffle hem! Add some of my favorite accessories and viola! 




Ruffle undershirt: Philosophy (similar) (similar) / sweater: Marshalls (similar)/ Hat: American Eagle (H&M similar) / Necklace & rings : Emily Anne / Pants: J.Crew / Boots: Famous Footwear / Nails: Essie  "Fifth Ave"

Comments

  1. least wicked looking wicked witch ever, though!! ;) i love a good floppy hat! gorgeous, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww your flappy hat looks so beautiful on you and I love the outfit. Have a jolly good day, lovely. xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment