Outfit Post: Girls night out dinner

I like to call this my deals & steals outfit because almost every piece I'm wearing I bought on sale . I love a good sale! One of my new favorite pieces is this red blazer from H&M which I snagged for a mere $15! I have worn my black blazer to death and decided to expand my collection with a pop of color. This red blazer is really easy and fun to wear with outfits. It's a little sassier and lets be honest, it matches my personality quite well.  My white top is from target and I got it on sale for $12! It has little black lace details all over which I think add a nice little touch and make it different. Perfect combo for a girls night out! Have you tried a color blazer?!




Top: Target /Blazer: H&M/ Pants: J.Crew minnie pant/ Purse: Emily Anne/ Bracelet: Etsy/ Boots: Famous Footwear

Comments

  1. That blazer is stunning and it looks so sassy with your white top:) Happy Monday, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment