Outfit Post: Winter White

Attempting to wear white in the winter can be a little intimidating. However, when you pair white pants with the right winter items such as boots, sweaters and vests, it can make for the perfect combination. When I spotted this pink gingham shirt and red sweater I was instantly inspired to throw a little outfit together. For these chilly days a quilted vest is the perfect top layer to seal in all the warmth! These black booties are my favorite with any pant cuffed at the ankle. Add this gorgeous Emily Anne necklace from my shop to pull it all together!




Pink Gingham : J.Crew (on sale!) / Sweater: Gap (similar) / Vest: Old Navy (on sale!) /
 Necklace : Emily Anne ($25!) / Pants: GUESS (old) / Booties: DSW  

Comments

  1. I seriously love this outfit! Red and pink is one of my favorite color combinations. On my wishlist right now is a pink gingham shirt... nowhere has them anymore :(. After seeing this I desperately need it!!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo cute!! and your hair looks gorge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! You attempted winter white and succeeded! I love the red and pink accents and that necklace is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment