Outfit Post : Snow Cheetah

Besides the fact that red is seasonally appropriate, it is one of my favorite colors to wear all year! Red & Cheetah together is even better. Let's be honest cheetah + anything = good combo. I love this red sweater dress from H&M and always wear a tank underneath to keep extra warm. These J.Crew leggings (which are currently in the outlet), have a zipper up the back which I love! It makes them feel a bit fancier than a regular legging. The Crystal cuff and "Love You" bangle are from my online store and they are so fun to stack for an arm party! As for the little details, this Essie nail polish is my go to color for the winter- it just doesn't feel right wearing bright nail polish during the long cold days!







                     Picture   Picture

   All photo credit goes to my lovely
talented sister


Outfit details

Coat: Kenneth Cole/ Hat: American Eagle (similar)/ Scarf: Jcrew (sewn into an infinity)(similar)/ Blazer: Gap/ Dress: H&M (old) (similar)/ Leggings: J.Crew / Boots: Zappos/ Bracelets & Ring : Emily Anne/ Nail Polish: Essie - After School Boy Blazer /  Lipstick : Revlon -Love That Red (no.725)


xox

Comments