Office Space Perfection

 I've found that a beautiful and cozy office space is exactly what is needed for productivity and organization. Having a small business of my own I need to have space to do work, organize jewelry and package orders. Why not have it be gorgeous?! My "office space", is part of my bedroom so minimalism and organization is key for me. Here are a few pictures of inspiration I found on Pinterest. I'm hoping to add some of these fun details to my office space soon! Some of my favorite details are  the prints above my desk found on Pinterest or Bible verses from French Press Mornings . I like to change the prints up every few months! It is a fast and cheap way to make the space new!
 
 

 
{Lots and lots of  pretty storage}


baskets + file folders.



{Simple framed prints}

With Love From Kat: Interior Design

 

{Spray painted wall hanging baskets for papers and magazines!}

Gold Office Decor, world market file folder baskets sprayed gold.



 What are some of your favorite office details?
xo

 

Comments