Product Review: Urban Decay All Nighter


I had some serious doubts about this product before I gave it a shot myself. For starters I thought it was an expensive little product that was just popular because it is Urban Decay.However, I finally broke down after seeing a few friends love it and gave it a try for myself. I absolutely love it. I mean LOVE. I bought a travel size in case I didnt like the product I only spent $14. I recommend trying the smaller size first to be sure that you want to invest in it. There aren't too many beauty products that I will spend a lot of money on but this will be in my makeup bag for the rest of my life. It does exactly what it says it does. It keeps your makeup on all day! I usually wear a heavier foundation because it stays on longer than just a light tinted moisturizer but now I have been wearing the lighter weight foundation because of this product! Here are a few reasons why I love it.

1. No bad smells
 ( it actually kind of smells good when you initially spray it and any
 smell disappears after a few seconds.)

2. For all types of skin! 
( I have sensitive,normal oily skin and so far no increase in oil, if 
any it has reduced it over the day.)

3. No sticky residue!

4. No need to reapply makeup during the day!




I purchased mine at Ulta in a travel size but you can buy yours here at sephora! I would love to know if you try it and love it as well! What are you other must have beauty products?

Comments