Outfit Post: Classic B&W With a Pop of Red

There are some perfect charming little spots for photography in my old college town! When I get the chance to get back there I love to take advantage of it and get s few photo posts in with the help of my sister.This dress I am LOVING for fall. It was my big steal of the season at $14 (thank you J.Crew) , pairing it with leggings and a scarf makes the perfect easy combo. Adding a bold color into an outfit in a simple way, like a scarf is the best way to add just a hint of color without going overboard. A classic black and white outfit is a good choice for any occasion and it really is a no fail outfit!





 Dress & Leggings: J.Crew Outlet/Boots: Zappos.com/Scarf:Target/Watch: Michael Kors/Bracelets: BCBG,Etsy ($10)/Blazer: Gap

Comments

Post a Comment