Serious Clothes Crush Happening

I have wanted a long sleeve black romper for as long as I can remember. It all started on Pinterest when I pinned the most perfect little black romper a girl could ever want. Thank you Pinterest for once again making me want things I cant have. Does this happen to anyone else or just me? Tonight I happened to find the second most perfect romper by Mason but it's a whooping $506.. womp womp. Anyway, I'm completely crushing on this. If you want to gift it to me I would love you forever. Seriously.


the most perfect romper ever found here

Comments

  1. Now you have me wanting a black romper! This one is amazing!! The price though, I'm with ya, buzzkill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. It's super pretty! Will be perfect for summerrr

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment