Mountain loving

This past week I went up to Speculator,NY to stay with a good friend who is opening a cute little boutique! The mountains are so gorgeous up there and the lake just makes you want to stay forever and never return to a city. Well it did for me anyway. Adirondack chairs in the Adirondacks are way more fun and relaxing than having them anywhere else. My primary reason for going up there was to do all the visual merchandising for the store and I would say it was a success. Now I can add freelance visual merchandiser to my resume which makes me sound just that much more fancy and profesh. Here is a little peek at my week. Now I'm prepping for 4th of July which includes a BBQ and pool at a friends. Perfection if you ask me! What are you all up to for the fourth?!



um adorable


 gorgeous view!



Pretty & Chic boutique!

Comments