Camping & Cobbler

I took my friends on a little wilderness adventure for some final bonding time together before we all went our separate ways after graduation. Needless to say it was a night full of fun and laughs! We made the most incredible Cobbler I have ever eaten and provided the recipe for you below!


So proud of my friends who managed to set up our tent. Did I mention TWO full sized  blow up mattresses fit in there.


Hot dogs, beans and roasted corn for dinner!

One of my very best friends! Cant wait to be in her wedding next month!

Recipe for Cobbler below!!


Dyyiinggg




We basically thrive in the wilderness



Cobbler in a pot ( on the stove or over a fire)

Ingredients:

1-2 boxes of yellow cake mix ( depending on how much cake you like)
2-4 cans of fruit ( we used canned peaches and blueberries)
1 stick of butter or margarine

Directions:

1. Pour 1/2 to a whole box of cake mix on the bottom of pot
2. Cut up the stick of butter into small pieces and put on top of cake mix
3. Pour the cans of fruit in and put remainder of cake mix on top along with the rest of the butter.
4. Bake for 20-30 minutes



Personally I would do 3-4 cans of fruit, 2 boxes of cake mix and put no cake mix on the 

bottom because it tend to stick to the pot. Just my suggestions.




ENJOY!!


Comments

  1. so jealous! i've always wanted to go camping! looks like you had fun :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment