Weekend trip recap

It feels like it's been awhile since I've been in the blogging world! Today is my catch up day to go read all your blogs which I've missed terribly! This past weekend I made a quick little trip up to Massachusetts to visit one of my best friends. Of course a weekend with her always leads to lots of shopping (which I'm never opposed to) and lots of eating (which I'm also always game for). Outlet shopping is always bound to be a success. I managed to come away from Gap with some awesome deals as well as devouring a huge peanut butter cup from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory(hello heaven on earth). And when I say huge I mean five dollars worth of chocolate and peanut butter. Check back tomorrow for another new years challenge! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend and are working on our first challenge of no regrets!


Friday night Celtics game!



Side note for you Tebow fans..WHAT a game. And the Broncos will be playing here next weekend against the New England Patriots. To think I miss Tebow by one week is heartbreaking.

Watching my friends hubby and brother play ice hockey


And praise Jesus I got a new planner, I can now plan and organize my life.


Comments

  1. Sounds like the perfect weekend, especially if it involves ice hockey ;)
    I'm new to your blog & I love it!
    Bisous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Wrentham Outlets. I live only 25 min away from there! I NEVER leave without stopping by that Chocolate Factory. SO YUMMY!!! Glad to hear that you had such a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment