New favorite online shopping sites

Maybe I'm just late in finding these websites but where have they been hiding?! Great deals and such great clothes, sign me up! I honestly don't buy many clothes from online only because I hate having them come and then not fit and having to return them. It's just a hassle in my opinion. But I most definitely frequent online shopping sites. Here are some of my latest online shopping website finds, I promise you wont be disappointed!!








And right now they have free shipping! Always a plus in my book.



Well go get shopping! These sites are too good to waste, plus its monday so that always is a good excuse to shop :)

Comments

  1. your blog is so cute! i'm a lover of sparkly things and fashion too. i actually hadn't heard of either of these sites, so thank you for introducing me to them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugg as if i needed more shopping sites :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man this could be trouble... heading to check those sites out now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live in the middle of nowhere so I'm always looking for great shopping sites... fingers crossed they ship internationally :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment