What I would rather be doing

I officially have 2.5 weeks left of my last fall semester. I can barely stand going to classes anymore and I am beyond anxious for Christmas break. Thanksgiving break always seems to do that to me. It sucks every last ounce of motivation I have left for anything important such as school and replaces it with the giddiness of Christmas and all the holiday festivities.

Right now I have to study my little butt off for a bio exam but this is what I'd rather be doing...

+ baking gingerbread ornaments for my Christmas tree
+ Taking a hot steamy bubble bath with Michael buble Christmas music playing 
+ Baking sugar cookies & red velvet whoopie pies for my party
+ Painting my toe nails a nice deep plum color
+ Christmas shopping for my family
+ Seeing Breaking Dawn- how have I not seen this yet?! am i the only one left?
+ Watching Christmas movies on the hallmark channel
+ drinking a cup of chai in my magic mug and daydream

....but for now its back to the books



Comments

  1. All of those things sound far more amazing than working! Especially the bubble bath...and I still need to get me the Michael Buble christmas CD! Good luck on your last couple weeks...you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're definitely not the only one who is yearning for another break. And I still haven't seen the 2nd Twilight movie, so I can't even begin to think about the 3rd. Keep counting down. Winter break is almost here!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment