Weekend you are the best thing that's ever been mine

I don't think i'll get over the fact anytime soon that its already November.



On another note its FRIDAY.  And que Rebecca Black ..ITS FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY.. Just kidding I wont submit you to that torture.

I'm on a gluten free diet for a few weeks to see if it helps my skin clear up at all, I'll be reporting if it helps or just starves me to death and makes me angry because I love food so much and cant eat my favorite things.This is hard but I'm going to do my best to stick with it. I had sushi for lunch and hello didn't check for wheat in soy sauce, is it common knowledge that there's wheat in soy sauce?!

Also I met an Olympic  skier( and beach volleyball player) no big deal. Jay Panther is hanging out at my school. Thank you very much school. I knew I loved you. AND it gets better. I happened to meet him the other day at the ski lodge and I'm getting a ski lesson this weekend. Yes its true. Watch out Olympics I may just be that good that I can compete.

Hope you all have a lovely November weekend!

Comments

  1. oh wow, competing at the Olympics would be an accomplishment itself. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like a private ski lesson?? Girl, I hope a romance comes from that ;)

    ps that kid pictured is adorable. I'm cracking up!!

    Happy weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment