Productive: having the power of producing

Friday:
 One the best day I've had in a long time. God completely opened doors for me and made a great opportunity possible for me to intern with a great company in the spring. Cant wait to tell you more details when I start in January!

Filet Mignon, sweet potatoes and asparagus dinner with girlfriends 
followed by "Double Jeopardy"

And followed by the worst time falling asleep ever, laying awake for two hours to be exact. Bible reading and Pinterest it is! 

Saturday:

Headed to starbucks with a girlfriend where I proceeded to crank out 8 pages of my paper and two completed marketing assignments. All the while I inhaled a venti (can you say constant bathroom runs) skinny chai latte and rice krispie treat.

An hour of Christmas shopping success!! TJ MAXX is my new favorite

Homemade chicken and shrimp stir fry. 

Christmas Decorating and gift wrapping.

Bath time with new Christmas music including...
Home This Christmas & Mistletoe : Justin Bieber
Christmas(Baby Please come home) &All I want for Christmas is You  :Michael Buble

Now that is what I call a productive weekend. What all did you do this weekend?


Comments

  1. That sounds like a wonderful couple of days.. relaxation before the week starts again is always nice! I just started following your blog and am loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. Sounds like you had such a great weekend!!! Congrats on the opened doors! What a blessing!!! And I LOVE TJMAXX!!!!. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYY congratulations on the internship :)

    your weekend sounds amazing. i love christmas music. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang, that is a seriously productive weekend!! And what a fun one!

    I freaking love TJ Maxx.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment