A love hate relationship with monday
I love monday because...
1. Its my best friends birthday! Yay happy 21 years of life to her! To celebrate I'm cooking some homemade chicken pot pie and we are having a little dinner party for her.
2. Monday means that theres only 4 more days of class until the weekend is here once again
3. It was a gorgeous 68 degrees today. Hello November you do know its supposed to get cold right?
I hate monday becuase...
1. My mom is making me get a flu shot. Thanks mom! I'll be appreciative when I don't get the flu this year but temporarily I'm a smidge mad at the pain ill endure.
2. I happen to be the team leader of a marketing project which is stressing me out! Try having a project all online.no bueno.'
3. The weekend is over
4. I'm only on day 5 of my gluten free diet and everything I cant have is speaking to me to eat it.
- One of one my best friends got engaged! YAY for her! So excited. I love weddings and there will be plenty of those happening this summer
- I got my ski lesson yesterday and completely survived and not only survived but i actually did pretty good! I have to say i'm now a fan. I have the ski bug in me and i'm dying to get out there on some real snow this winter! Here are some realllyyy attractive pictures of me in a helmet.(I hate hats,especially helmets)
|there I am in the pink looking slightly terrified|
|who said helmets weren't a fashion statement?|
Any ski tips? What did you do this weekend?