Fill in the blank friday!
Fill in the blank Friday from lauren over at the little things we do
1. Waking up at the break of dawn to go shopping is my idea of just too darn crazy! I like my sleep way too much to go fight some crazy people shopping!
2. If I were to go shopping today I would be on the hunt for the perfect christmas dress. I'm currently craving a sequined black or charcoal gray little mini.
3. The best thing I ate yesterday was my mom's sweet potato pie. always my favorite.
4. Something I've been learning lately is it's ok to be single. In fact I may have more fun at times because I am single. forever is a long time so there is no need to rush.
5. I cannot start my day without a shower and breakfast. I have to shower to wake me up and I can not focus without eating! I become a grumpy pants if I don't eat.
6. My nighttime attire consists of cozy leggings and flannels or sweatshirts
7. I am looking forward to my Christmas party I'm hosting next weekend and Christmas break in 2.5 weeks!
Happy Black Friday! Good luck to all you who are brave enough to go out!