Welcome September and random ramblings
1. Went to Starbucks for a skinny chai latte today and although it was still 85 outside and I was sweating while drinking it, I still slightly enjoyed it. But I'm looking forward to the days when I actually can drink my chai without sweating
2. How annoying is it that I cant leave my curtains open because the creeper little boy next door thinks it funny to look at me through his window. Mind you he is about 6 but who cares.
3. I made these cookies and they ended up tasting like chocolate chip pancakes...interesting
4. I'm going horseback riding this weekend and I just know its going to be absolutely gorgeous and I will have pictures to show for it
5. New favorite song " Breathless" By Alex Goot. amazing
6. The random cat footprints on the hood of my car. Dear cat- I would seriously appreciate if you didn't mess up my newly washed car. Get the heck off.
7. Welcome September- where did summer go?? But I'm ready to be able to step outside and take a big deep breath of that fresh crisp air that smells like leaves. Bring on the pumpkins and gorgeous leaves