A little food tempation

Although its summer and bathing suit season I will not let that stop me from satisfying my sweet tooth and I hope you wont either! Although I just got Jillian Michaels 30 day shred in the mail, I'm getting enough of a workout running around NYC for my internship! Here's a few treats that I'm dying to make. They are calling my name.

Source: mommag.com via Emily on Pinterest







By the way I read that envisioning yourself actually eating a desired treat actually makes you not want it as much. Its worth a shot in this case. Have a weekend full of fun and sun!

Comments

  1. WOW, I want all of these things, so yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, those sweets looks so yummy. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those strawberries are amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talk about EYE CANDY! Eek! It all looks so yummy!

    ♥florecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment