Finding good online shopping is like finding a gem

Finding online shopping that appeals to me is hard to come by. I have a few favorites that I always tend to visit but for me to even stay on a sight it has to be visually appealing and I have to like the "feel" instantly. That's what happened with this site. I love the way they display all their merchandise too,super cute and clever.I just discovered Spool No. 72 clothing company and its now on my list of favorite online shopping sites. Maybe some of you know about it, I feel a  slight resemblance to Francesca's Collection. Just me? Anyway here's a few of their adorable products which I'm loving. Have a look for yourself.

owl necklace $22

Hydrangea blouse  $42

woven leather tote $158

muffin pan ring $18

Apple blossom romper $44

Comments

  1. What darling gems online indeed! Loving the coral color in the romper and that owl is adorable...my sister loves them and I always think of her when I see them! Lovely blog you have!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, good online shopping is SUCH a gem! And addicting too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment