How to: Chocolate Lollipops

I made chocolate lollipops for my friends bridal shower this past weekend and thought I'd share with you how to DIY! Or if you don't want to Do it Yourself you can always pay me and I'll do it for you! Ok that's my business advertisement, now onto the chocolate! I got everything from Michaels, chocolate melts,chocolate mold,lollipop bags and sticks. I melted the chocolate in the microwave in a Tupperware. 

1.Microwave on 30 second intervals and mix after every 30 seconds
2. Place lollipop sticks into mold first before pouring chocolate
3. When chocolate is a smooth liquid consistency pour into mold
4. Tap the mold on a hard surface to remove  excess air bubbles
5. Make sure stick is secure
6. Place in fridge for 10-15 minutes ( depending on how deep your mold is)
7. Pop out of mold and put into cute bags!!




photo:: Five little stones photography




Eat and Enjoy!!

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, SO cute! They turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these turned out so cute! i am definitely going to have to work these into my sisters candy table at her wedding!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment