Disclaimer: ladies only

This might get a bit awkward for any male readers and if that's not the case , it might get awkward for me. On that note, when was the last time you cleaned out your underwear drawer. Yep that's right I said it. Why is everything else fun to clean but the sock and underwear drawer gets forgotten? Organizing your closet is important and so is knowing what you have and what you need. Personally all my "delicates" are in a basket in my closet which happens to get rummaged through every morning and I finally got sick and tired of not knowing what I had in there. I got to go on a little shopping trip today, taking a nice little break from studying for my FIVE yes FIVE tests I have this week. Of course they all happen to be on Thursday and Friday. Thank you very much professors. But this morning it occurred to me I needed new underwear. You know how they always say you should wear good underwear in case you get in an accident and people have to see it? Well that thought alone sent me into a panic and I headed for VS. A family member of mine was recently in a serious car accident and you know how it works, they cut the clothes right off your back! I would most definitely be mad about this if I ever had anyone cut my favorite clothing items off me. BUT life is more imporant than a piece of clothing. Anyway, she had just bought a brand new VS bra. You know the amazing ones that are Fifty Dollars, well she told them not to cut it off and to figure out how to get it off because it was brand new! Haha props to her. That just goes to prove you should always be dressing your best underneath as well as on the outside. That's all my lady thoughts for the day. Aren't you glad we have to worry about all this stuff? As if men ever worry about these things. HAH

Comments

  1. Did she really say that? That is so funny! We always should look great! Love your blog:) Kisses

    Ps: I’m hosting a charming jewelry GIVEAWAY today! Hope you’ll join in:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HILARIOUS! I feel like a trip to VS is in my future!

    Consider me a new follower! Love your blog! =]

    http://love-leigha@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment