Death by Carwash



Alrighty friends confession time. This is a weird confession but I have a feeling I'm not totally alone on this one. The Car Wash. Lets talk about this for a second. When I was little I went through the car wash with my dad. My dad can be a funny guy at times and while IN the car wash, going through, my window opened and I started getting wet. Me, being the genius that I am started yelling at my dad to "STOP IT" and "PULL UP THE WINDOW". The whole time my stupid elbow was on the window button. Yep this is true. So I can't say I love car washes. I've always had these thoughts of the possibility that I'm going to get stuck in one. I don't like the fact that when it suds up your car with soap you can't see out of it. This is partially due to the fact that I'm claustrophobic(afraid of tight,small spaces). During this time I fear that someone might attack me because I can't see them coming. Kind of ridiculous, I know. So it got me thinking and I actually googled "death by car wash". Haha I promise I really did this. AND ya know what? People have actually died in the car wash so it does really happen.  In one case the poor guy got smushed to death by the car wash thing falling on his car. Obviously this is a very rare occasion but it can still happen. Now, before you all think I'm crazy. This is not the type of fear that freaks me out and keeps me away from car washes, but I do always have that thought that it is possible.


Am I crazy? I think not.


Comments

  1. Hi Emily,
    I do not like car washes either. Once my car switched from neutral to drive and I tore through the car wash at top speed. The car wash worker was screaming and running through the car wash after me. It was one of the most scariest and embarrasing moments of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Em, I am now officially a follower of your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh this totally freaks me out now! I am so with you girl- I Google bizarre things all the time and then totally obsess over them for the longest time!

    Hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm, so I definitely threaten to roll my husband's window down in the car wash...now he knows to just lock them. I think about it every time I'm in one! What would happen if???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment