I fell in Love

Ok ok so it was just with a shirt. BUT I saw it and literally knew I had to get it. Once again J.Crew loves me just as much as I love them. First of all it was placed in the XL section, (which it is not) which proves it was so meant to be since I spotted it. Navy and white striped tunic with little silver sequins on the shoulders! The sequins are my favorite, I'm a sucker for glitter.I bought it last night and could not wait to wear it! The pictures may be a little rough but hey I did the best I could. And clearly they aren't edited but once again, that wouldn't be real life if they were! 30% off sale price and I get an extra 15% off for being a student! So that made it Less than $9.00 and it was originally $80.00. What a deal, and a great way to start the weekend! What are your plans? Tonight me and my room mate are going to dinner to celebrate her big 21! Have a great weekend friends!


Comments

  1. Love it! I've been loving navy and white stripes lately-- the glitter just makes it that much better.

    Have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute top!! amazing find :) and your hair looks fabulous straight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. I'm in love with that shirt!! What a great find indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! i love nautical and i love sparkles. together is even better : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment