Ahh the dreaded three letter word. The Flu, I wish it stood for something like "Fabulous Ladies Unite" but noooo. It took me out hard this weekend not gonna lie. This is now day 5 in bed and I must say its relaxing and boring all at the same time. Here's a few random thoughts/observations. Hope not to bore you too much but my brain is kinda mush so theres not too much going on up there at the moment.
Numero Uno. I so badly have missed my mom while being sick. This is the first time in my life that Ive been this sick away from home which = not fun!
Numero dos. I realized I have greatly missed ice pops
Numero Tres. Getting the Flu is a great way to diet. That sort of sounds anorexic of me but I promise I'm not, I WISH I was hungry enough to eat a burger ,fries and a milkshake but I've been hungry enough to eat barely anything
Numero Quatro. Jello tastes amazing when you have a sore throat
List Of Needs/Wants
1. I really want a milkshake..chocolate to be exact
2. I seriously need a pedicure- don't judge but the last time I painted my toes was for Christmas eve. After all its the winter and whos going to see my toes?
3. To gross you out even further I seriously need to shave my legs,like baddd
4. A shopping day
6. A girls day- Its only been 5 days I've been isolated in my bedroom but seriously I was
sick on the first weekend back at school,lameee
7. A Massage- you go lay in a bed for 5 days straight and let me know how your back feels after that
But I want to Thank You all for writing on your blogs because when I was able to keep my eyes open for more than a minute I read your blogs and they helped so much! Hope you all have a fantastic week!
Anyone else craving warm weather like I am??