Sneak peak into my favorites

Its Wednesday! We can all rejoice in the fact that we've made it half way through the week and the weekend is only 2 days away! Well I thought I'd give you all a little peak as to what are a few of my favorite beauty products. Here's just a few of my favorite daily regiment items.Pictures taken by yours truly, moi
I'm willing to admit I have a little help during the winter season with my "glow". I love this Jergens Natural Glow $8.49, Ihave yet to turn orange and its a nice gradual color to keep me from blending in with the snow hehe
Victoria's Secret Sexy Little things Body Spray which smells like heaven $22 :)
I am COMPLETELY obsessed with lip gloss and chap stick, chances are if you look at me 4 out of 5 times I'll be applying something to my lips. Sephora's lip gloss which I love in peach shine $12
One of my all time favorite nail polish colors Rimmel London in Steel Gray
Below you can see me with this gorgeous nail color along with my favorite forever 21 ring $5.80



Now that you've had a peak into my makeup bag, whats your favorite products?!

Comments

  1. The steel gray is perfect! I want it now.

    XXXO
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay that nail polish is amazing. neeeed to try it. and i am also obsessed with chapstick. if i for some odd reason forget it i feel weird all day long! that sephora color is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment