Gingerbread Extravaganza

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! I know that I had a wonderful time with my family watching Christmas movies, shopping, eating tonsss of food and playing lots of games(dutch blitz anyone?). I hope you all made some fantastic memories of your own! One of my most treasured memories yearly is the time that my family and I make gingerbread houses! If you haven't made one in the past you should start a new tradition and make them! Its so much fun, yes it gets messy but who cares! Here's a look at the process of the whole thing. We buy candy from the dollar store and throughout the entire year, it doesn't matter if its stale or not because we don't eat it, well maybe a few nibbles here or there ;)


The whole family all ready!From the left mom and my sister,
my aunt , cousin and grandma!


Frosted Mini wheat roof!

Finished roof!


Oops big mess!



Ta Da!! Santas Casa :)





Comments

  1. okay i NEED that apron. it is soo adorable! as are the tootsie roll steps going towards the house. it's so cute, all of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute!! Awesome job on all your gingerbread house festivities!! Hehe!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment