"Id Die"

The Hottest Stylist Rachel Zoe who is constantly saying she would "die" for some piece of fashion, by far has the most passion for clothing and her job that I have ever seen. She doesnt just work in fashion she literally lives and breathes fashion. Personally I'm obsessed with her new season of "The Rachel Zoe Project" and if I ever got to raid her closet, it'd be the fashion experience of a lifetime. It would be a dream come true to work for her but at the same time her assistants usually have a major fashion crisis on their hands. I have enough problems worrying about what I will wear in the morning,let alone worrying about major Hollywood celebs. However Rachel manages to do it all fashionably and tactfully might I add. Catch her new season full of fashion,drama and great outfits on Bravo Tv.











Comments