the start of a new journey

I honestly used to roll my eyes at the fact that people would blog. "Why in the world do people want random strangers looking at what they write" would be my thoughts. I happen to be one of the most impulsive people you will ever meet and have yet to discover if its a curse or a blessing. Once again my impulsiveness has taken over and the urge to start a blog has overwhelmed me. Even if nobody out there reads this, i will know that ive done something new and started a new journey and that is good enough for me.The only thing i would even know how to blog about is fashion. I started sewing when i was younger than 7, I started making barbie clothes with my grandmother and i guess you could say ever since then ive been craving clothing and a sewing machine.So i suppose this is the beginning of my college fashion blog straight out of my dorm room,along with my journey of Faith and life in general.

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.”- Coco Chanel

Comments